Background

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Birthday Cards

These are some birthday cards that I made for various people x

This one was made for my lovely Mother-in-Law.  I knew that she likes birds and flowers so I combined the two to make this lovely card.


This was for my wonderful husband, who has supported me thoughout this whole new hobby of mine and gives me alot of constructive critisism, which is very much appreciated.  I did the Hot Air Balloon with the Silhouette machine, aswell as the wording and the clouds.  Very simple but very much the right kinda card for him.


This was for my Nephew Alex, I thought the stamp really captured him, as he is a proper little boy and I could just see him getting into mischief with a little friend in tow.


 This one I really enjoyed doing as it was for a Secret Birthday Fairy gift between my son and another September baby.  Lots of stalking to find out wants and not wants so that gifts could be bought and the colours are her favourite so had to be incorporated into the card.  She loved both the gift and the card.  You cant see too well on this picture the great detail but it was all done on the Silhouette and then printed and coloured with Promarkers, the flower in the middle had a flower button placed over the printed flower to make 3d.  Glitter glue was used for the trails from the flower out to the frames and on the butterfly trail.



This was for my daughter who turned 5 this year.
She loves fairies
and glitter.



These cards although all the same, were made for 3 very special boys for their birthdays.  They were all made using their favourite colours.  The green one was for Aaron, middle one was my own Oliver and the blue one was for Lucas, hence the initials on all of them.  These were made completely from a special card template on my Silhouette, the only addition apart from the initials was the baby donkeys which were coloured in matching colours x


No comments:

Post a Comment