Background

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Laylah - TSC

I am loving These new images of Tamara's of The Stamping Chef.  This one is Laylah and she is just heavenly.

This is actually the second colouring I have done of Laylah, the first one she is wearing purple. I preferred the green for this card and situation. For her wings I actually started out colouring them in with 2 ice grey shades and the blender and then I went over them with a glitter glue pen and covered the wings in glitter and I love them.

I used the usual colours for the face and skin, Cocoa, Sunkissed Pink and Blush, Baby Pink for the cheeks and Antique Pink for her lips.

The dress is coloured in using 3 different shades of green, Forest, Lime and Bright Green. Her hair is done in shades of brown, Walnut, Cocoa and Sandstone.

For the background I used a backing paper from Mulberrys winter collection. The pale pink paper behind Laylah is from a pack that I got with Papercraft Magazine. 

I used a flower border for the top and bottom of the card and placed 3 red rhinestones on each. The birdcage is from a Paris pack and the Bonjour is also from a pack that I again got from Papercraft Magazine.  The flowers are from Dovecraft and I layered them with either 3 or 4 and in varied colours, with a rhinestone in each centre.

The link for you to find Laylah is, http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Store/store/products/laylah






2 comments: