Background

Friday, March 13, 2015

Anniversary Cards

This anniversary card was made for a very good friend of mine, who was celebrating her 10th year of marriage.  Her partner isnt the spontaneous type always and I wanted to make sure that she had at least one card, even if it was from me lol. Lets face it, us girls celebrate these occasions more then the men sometimes.

I used a Tiddlyinks image called You and Me Baby.  I used background paper from my wedding collection stash and embellishments that I picked up from a craft fair.  The flowers are from Hobbycraft.

Link is:- http://www.tiddlyinks.com/you-and-me/


This card was made for my parents 40th Anniversary, using the same image.  The background paper is from the same paper stash and I kept it plain and simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment