Background

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Further Birthday Cards

For my Dad's birthday, I decided to use a lovely little dog digi, as both mum and dad are great dog lovers.  Unfortunately I couldnt find a Spanial or Big Shaggy Dog digi to use as these are the to dogs they have, Jess and Bailey.


For my Father-in-Laws birthday card, I took that they like to travel and enjoy both camping and cruising.  So I found this lovely stamp of cocktails on a beach.  It was very well recieved.


For my sisters birthday card I used a digital stamp I got from Simply Betty Stamps and made this lovely pink and purple creation, even though Jeanette isnt very girly. She does love dragons like me, so I choose a Rio n Toots design, link to follow.  I used Baby Pink and Lime Green Promarkers to colour in Rio, Toots is purple and I used some glitter on one of the pillows and Toots headpiece. The accents and papers were freebies from Papercraft Magazine.


The link for purchasing Rio n Toots is:-http://simplybstamps.net/item_2037/Rio-Toots-Bedtime-Story-Digi.htm

For my Brother-in-Laws Birthday card I used a camping digital stamp, as they are very much into their camping holidays.  I think this was very much the ideal card for a man with the use of blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment