Background

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Window Hanger

I decided to make up a window hanger for this image.  
I used Wordart image from The Stamping Chef, the backing papers are from the internet, cant remember where and they are spider and webs for the main backing part and the green is a Happy Halloween paper.
I used a blaped two blue rose flowers round it found and wrapped two blue rose flowers round it and placed two white glitter dots top and bottom of the ribbon.  I wrote BOO with pink glitter lettering and placed 3 pink dots along the bottom.  I used a Miss Kate Cuttable Bat which was cut out using my Silhouette and put 3 green and 4 red rhinestones along the bottom of the image and a green felt vine along the top.
The image was coloured in using Letraset Promarkers.


No comments:

Post a Comment