Background

Monday, April 21, 2014

March/April Fan Page Challenge - Part 1

For this months SBS challenge we were given a Pirate Theme.  First up is Cannon Pirate Betty and the requirement was Skulls.  

We had an anything goes, just use skulls on whatever we wanted from papers to embellishments.  I found a lovely backing paper that was just black with a paisley type black and white skull which I used on the right of the card and then on the left I used a skull and crossbones paper.  The cut out skull and crossbones came as a separate attachment with Cannon Pirate Betty and sentiment.  I attached a skull to my sentiment and then cut this out and outlined with purple glitter and then I attached four separate little skulls to the card with foam pads to make them stand out, aswell as Betty and the sentiment.  I usually put some form of flowers on my cards but for these I didnt want to over complicate them and thought they didnt really need them.


The link for the Digi is: http://simplybstamps.net/item_2720/Cannon-Pirate-Betty-Digis.htm


I got two votes for this one...yeah lol

Why not check out Betty's website http://simplybstamps.net and also come along and join in on the challenges at her Facebook site SBS Fanpage 

No comments:

Post a Comment