Background

Monday, April 21, 2014

March/April Fanpage Challenge - Part Two

For my second card of the series of 3 I used Treasure Chest Sheri and the requirements were anything goes just use Gold or Yellow Glitter in our projects.

I used two different backing papers.  On the left is a Pirate ship and sunset paper and on the right is a treasure map paper.  I tied yellow ribbon round and attached an old wheel charm that I found from an old handbag and I think works just right.  Again I attached the skull and crossbones embellishments received with Cannon Betty to the sentiment and outlined with gold glitter.  
I attached three loose skull embellishments all covered in gold glitter.  I used a small piece of netting behind the sentiment and all the embellishments and the image are attached using foam squares to add lift.  I added a little gold glitter to her hair and on the polka dots on her head scarf.


The link for the Digi is: http://simplybstamps.net/item_2717/Treasure-Chest-Sheri-Digi.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment