Background

Monday, April 21, 2014

March/April Fanpage Challenge - Part Three

For my third and last entry I used Rum Pirate Corinne and the requirements again are anything goes, just add twine.

Like the previous two, I used two separate papers for the backing.  
A ship and compass backing paper with a slice of treasure map paper through the middle.  I then punched a couple holes on either side of the card and threaded twine through and attached a bronze little charm of an owl on a moon.  I then again used a couple of the skull and crossbones embellishments to hide the holes.  I again combined the skull embellishment with the sentiment to make a unique label and outlined with green glitter.  
I found a rum bottle clipart which I shrunk down and made a few copies and then cut them out to use as embellishments.

The link for this image is: http://simplybstamps.net/item_2718/Rum-Pirate-Corinne-Digi.htm


You dont have to enter with all three images, you can pick one and go with that, but I love Betty's images and they are fantastic value for money too so I don't mind making all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment